Join us in Brooklyn for an evening of stories, love, laughs, and networking, to support psychedelic science & drug policy reform.
Hear Psychedelic Stories from:
- Comedian Duncan Trussell
- MAPS Founder & Executive Director Rick Doblin
- Renowned psilocybin researcher Katherine MacLean
- Botanical explorer & world traveler Joseph Simcox
- The Mushroom Cure writer/performer Adam Strauss
- Baltimore comedian Archie Jamieson
- Plus more TBA!
Psychedelic Stories is a benefit afterparty hosted by Psymposia and sponsored by the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS), following Day 1 of Horizons: Perspectives on Psychedelics 2016 10th Anniversary Conference. Proceeds will go to support Psymposia Magazine & Events, and to help MAPS develop medical, legal, and cultural contexts for people to benefit from the careful uses of psychedelics and marijuana.
Tickets available here: http://bit.ly/2cynnjg